Sunday, December 26, 2021

Well hello there!

 Hello friends! It has been a while... like over 4 years๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So let's do a super quick catch up:

Still happily married to my best friend

2 kiddos (5 years and 2 years; wow, how did that happen?!)

2 doggies (same two rotten Yorkie's as before)

Still trying to live my life to the fullest each and every day❣


So with all that here is what I'm up to in this space:

I am hoping to get back to publishing some blogs occasionally. Let's be honest- with a full time job and 2 kids (one which is already in school ๐Ÿ˜ญ) life gets busy and chaotic sometimes. But I love to write, and I love to talk. Having this space allows me to have a little outlet for all of my thoughts. *Even if no one reads it*

So next up: TOPICS

I don't want to pin myself down to anything specific. But generally it will probably be based around: family, health, faith, and exercise. These are the biggest components of my life right now, and the things that are dearest to my heart. And if these things don't interest you, that;s okay! You don't have to read this for us to be friends. 

Lastly...

Don't have super high expectations for me. I'm going to try hard not to. I don't want to disappoint you or myself. This is just a little outlet for me.

And if you want to chat, leave me a comment. 

Or if you have a request, leave me a comment.


Planning to see you around here more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Night friends

No comments:

Post a Comment