Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Recap & 2016 Kickstart

Hey all! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Christmas was crazy for us. Between Justin's family gatherings and my family, we keep the roads hot running everywhere. But no complaints! We love getting to see everyone! 

I am hoping everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! I know we did. We got to meet my new cousin, Josie, on my dads side. She came home to her forever family from Korea just a week prior to Christmas! And boy is she cute and funny! We had lots of fun watching her play and explore with all of these new people around her! 

I also got a fun Christmas present; Justin's cousin Sydney asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! YAY! I absolutely love weddings! I love everything from the planning, to rehearsal, to the wedding, and the reception! I always say I would plan ours again in a heartbeat. So I am so very excited to be a part of her and Eric's magical day!

For New Year, Justin and I decided to do... NOTHING! It was great! After all of the running around for Christmas, it was nice to just spend time with each other and our fur babies. So we stayed home for New Years Eve; watched the ball drop, got our New Years kiss, and both fell asleep right after. (That's what happens when you become "old married folk", midnight is too late lol)

So it's the New Year... have you made any resolutions? I try to keep my resolutions simple every year. Simplicity is better sometimes! This past Sunday, I taught our kids class at church. We talked about making resolutions for our relationship with Jesus. So I took Sunday to think about the resolutions I wanted to make for the year. So here they are:

1. I want to try and blog at least twice a month. In hopes that most of my posts will somehow relate to my faith.
2. Start Dance Fit and continue it throughout the year. (If you don't know what this is and you live and/or work in Lancaster, ask me! It's a great way to exercise!)
3. Continue to strengthen my faith and walk with Jesus. This will help me to be a better person, child, spouse, everything! 

And that's it! See, simple! I feel like my three resolutions are all things I can follow through with. Nothing unrealistic!

I hope you made some sort of resolution for yourself! 

And I hope you have a wonderful 2016! Make this year better than any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment