Back over the snow days I tried out a new cookie recipe. I think they turned out great! And my husband agreed. So I made another batch last night. I decided I would share my recipe with you all in case your looking for a new cookie recipe!
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we have.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields 5 dozen
Ingredients:
- 2 sticks of butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups (1 bag, 11oz) of white chocolate chips
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. cream together butter and both sugars. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time. Mix well. Add salt and baking soda. Slowly add flour until completely mixed. Lastly add white chocolate chips.
Scoop cookies out by teaspoon. I round my dough into balls so that they have a more round uniformed shape. Bake 10-12 minutes. (My oven is right at 11 minutes).
After they are done baking, let them rest on the cookies sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
*I use my stand mixer for this recipe. I use a beater attachment with bowl scraper on "stir" speed. If you want, you can simply fold in the white chocolate chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment